Thursday, August 30, 2012

Halfway Point Progress








For this progress update I tried to take the most interesting views of the hero pieces along with the street assets for this assignment.  I wanted to have all of the assets modeled out by this time and there are a few things that still haven't been modeled out.  I still need to model out the steps up to the elevated track platform, bus stop, elevator entrance to red line, trash can, and if time is available a couple of train cars.  As for my schedule on this assignment I am a little behind schedule but that is because I am pretty sure that I tried to do too much in too little a time and my schedule has been adjusted to make sure that I finish the assignment and make it industry quality.  I also know how long it takes me to model out a building using modular pieces and I have a low poly build of the chicago theatre that I will update into a high poly in a later date.  Still plenty of work to do to make it look like the vision of a post-apocalyptic and riddled with plant overgrowth Chicago, but the base has been built and now it is time to destroy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment