Thursday, August 16, 2012

hour long modeling session


This is an image of a the amount of work that I was able to get done in an hour long modelling session during a class at IADT Chicago.  The objective of the session was to see how much of a quality model you could create within the allotted time.  My goal was to get all of the modular pieces done by the end of the session and then continue building the model up.  I wasn't able to get the all of the modular pieces modeled in time, but accomplished it in the last half hour of the class.  The reference image is the Marshall Fields Building on State street in Chicago and it is the beginning of my final project for my senior class project.  The project is going to be a post-apocalyptic version of State street in Chicago from Randloph to Lake Street.  This is the first of many post that will show my pipeline to the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment